Ive documented the steps I took to configure webLogic to use the IBM MQ Resource Adapter, so I could use connection pools and avoid 1 million MQCONNs a day.
The document grew and grew, and I found it easiest to create a PDF document, here.
The document covers
- Getting the IBM Resource Adapter from IBM
- Adding the webLogic specific file into the Resource Adapter.
- Deploying the resource adapter
- Adding additional configurations to the Resource Adapter
- Changing your MDB deployment to use the Resource Adapter instead of native JMS
- How you tell if a connnectionFactory is using the Resource Adapter and not native JMS.
I provide a sample weblogic-ra file to get you started.
One thought on “Using webLogic web server and the IBM MQ resource adapter.”