Someone was having problems accessing the DB2 panels from ISPF with their ZPDT system.
Here are some of their notes
- Using IBMUSER as my TSO/E login.
- Use DBSPROCC as my TSO proc.
- After login, issued D A,L and noticed DB2 tasks are running.
- Navigate to and select 15 – DB2 V12
- Select 1 – SPUFI Error message: DSNE110E DSN NOT VALID SUBSYSTEM ID, COMMAND TERMINATED
- Issue D A,L and noticed the DB tasks have DBCG as a prefix.
- Specified DBCG as the SSID or DB2 Name in DB2 Default panel.
- Now able to invoke SPUFI and perform DB2 development tasks.
- Was also able to invoke option 16 – DB2ADM and perform certain tasks