As I was trying to get TLS to work on midrange, I had many MQ error messages. Sometimes the messages were a bit vague “you’ve had a problem. Resolve it and restart the channel”.
Below is the list of messages I’ve added comments to. I’ve done it as a blog post as well-known search engines are not finding the pages.
- AMQ9616E: The CipherSpec … proposed by remote host … is not enabled.
- AMQ9631E: The CipherSpec negotiated during the SSL handshake does not match the required CipherSpec for channel ‘…’.
- AMQ9633E: Bad SSL certificate for channel …
- AMQ9639 Remote channel … did not specify a CipherSpec. 2393 rrcE_SSL_REMOTE_BAD_CIPHER
- AMQ9641E: Remote CipherSpec error for channel … to host …
- AMQ9642E: No SSL or TLS certificate for channel …
- AMQ9645E: Certificate label ‘…’ not found for channel ‘…’.
- AMQ9657E: The key repository could not be opened
- AMQ9660E: SSL key repository: password stash file absent or unusable.
- AMQ9716E: Remote SSL certificate revocation status check failed for channel …
- AMQ9629E: Bad SSL cryptographic hardware parameters, on Linux
- CSQX645E … CSQXRESP Certificate … missing for channel …
- CSQX668I CSQXSSLI Cipher specifications based on the TLS V1.2 protocol are disabled.
- CSQX670I CSQXSSLI Cipher specifications based on the TLS V1.3 protocol are disabled.
- CSQ0209E … Message for … sent to error queue, MQRC=2063 (MQRC_SECURITY_ERROR)
- CSQ0214E … Message protection initialization failed 03353017
- CSQ0214E … Message protection initialization failed, reason 04491010
- CSQ0214E … Message protection initialization failed, reason 0335300E
- CSQ0215E … Message protection failed, reason 03353022
- CSQ0216E … Message unprotection failed, reason 03353033
- CSQ0216E … Message unprotection failed, reason 03353040